First Fidelity's Money Transfer System.
Watch a live demo to see the process in action.
Now you can send "cash" without ever having to call in and speak to a clerk.
Go to the Deposit button once you are logged in and click on the yellos Money Transfer button inside the Depost page.
Now it's as easy as:
- Deciding which vendor you are going to use.
- How much you're going to send.
- Who's sending it.
Receiver Information will be generated. Then all you need to do after you send is:
- Log back into the money transfer system.
- Find the transaction you started earlier.
- Enter the information asked for by the system (this will all be on your receipt)
Wait 30 minutes and you cash and deposit will be entered into your account.
You will also receive an additional 45 Loyalty Points for every deposit made using the online system. This is in addition to the 15 points you normally receive for making a deposit.
- To qualify for the loyalty points the transaction must start and end via the Money Transfer System.
- Min $50 Max $2500 for MG and WU deposits.
- When they are getting the name and they need to write the sender ... the sender MUST be typed with middle initial, jr, sr, anything. The name should exactly as they are going to send it.
- All transactions for Manila, Philippines should be available for pick up in US dollars, any other currency will not be accepted.
- If you are using cash, please check the box. We have vendors that only accept cash transactions.
- If for whatever reason they change their mind and are going to use a different sender, send a different amount, no longer use cash, please get a new name, do not use they information that was given. The information given is only good for the information entered originally.