First Fidelity NFL Handicapping Contest
How to get started:
- Login to your account. In the left hand side menu bar click Handicapping.
- Enter a screen name and submit for approval. Once approved upload a photo to be your avatar (If you'd like to). If you selected a screen name last year it will be used again.
- Then select the tab "EventSubscription" and choose the NFL Regular season. You need to wait for approval.
- Once you are approved go to "Make your Picks" and choose your selections for the week (don't foget to click save).
- Check the welcome screen from time to time for new contests, rule clarifactions, etc.
- Click on my selections to check your picks.
- Select LeaderBoard to check how you are doing vs. the competition. It is here you can make comment and communicate with other players. Try to keep it "clean" we are all adults here, but there is a limit. If you continue to post offensive comments you will have the ability to post comments removed and could be disqualified from the contest. Please use a little discrettion.
- If you see an error please point it out to the staff rather than exploit it. If caught you will be removed from the contest. If you report it you will be rewarded.
Read the rules and regulations (they're very short).
- Before you can enter the contest, you need to request entry via the handicapping contest interface.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for us to register you.
- Customers that have made at least one $50 deposit since 7/15/11 are eligible to play in the contest.
- ONE ENTRY PER CUSTOMER. Customers found using multiple accounts to play will be disqualified. Customers' with youwager and betpop accounts can only use one.
Each week (a week for us goes by the Official Don Best rotation schedule) you can make up to 3 selections off the entire NFL board (sides only).
This means you can make 0 selections, 1 selection, 2 selections, or 3 selections for the week.
You can only make 1 selection per team. You cannot choose the same team for all 3 selections. Each selection MUST be unique.
Loss= -1 point
- At the end of the regular NFL season the top 10 spots will be paid.
- Lines are static.
- Lines in the handicapping contest may not reflect actual betting lines.
- Lines go up Tuesday and come down 12:55 PM EST on Sunday.
- Games that fall outside the normal Sunday-Monday range will come down 5 minutes before game time on the day of the game.
The prize pool is a $15,000 Free Play
Prize Break Down
Only the top ten players are paid, not position in the contest. If five players are tied for second place, they would take up the prize pool spots 2-6. The prize money will be added for these spots and divided amongst the tied players. It is possible to come in "5th place" and not make the final cut if there are many players tied in the 1st thru 4th spot.
Below is an example
$5,000 Jim 1st
$3,000 John T 2nd
$2,500 Joe T 2nd
$1,500 Steve T 2nd
$1,000 Rob 3rd
$800 Jack 4th
$600 Bob T 5th
$300 Rick T 5th
$150 Greg T 5th
$150 James T 5th
In this example, the 3 prizes for those tied for 2nd place would be added together and split amongst the three players. Each one would receive $2,333
The four players tied for the 5th spot the bottom four prizes are added and split equally amongst the four players. Each player tied for 5th would get $300
Any questions you have please send to email@example.com